These masks didn't graduate Mask Academy. They are now living at home in my basement, playing video games and eating me out of house and home. It's time that they grow up and get a job. That's where you come in.....Please take these (slightly less than perfect) masks off my hands and help them realize their full potential.
A Face (mask) Only A Mother Could Love
These masks are sold as-is and are less than perfect but still do the job they are intended to do.
- Be cancelled orders that are now up for grabs
- Have mismatched or unpopular fabric
- Tell unforgivably bad dad-jokes.
- Be missing a feature (like one of the nose bridge wires)
- Have wonky seams or crooked sewing
- Be an experimental design - that mutated
Once these masks leave home, I am changing the locks. They are sold as-is with no returns or refunds.